We invite Citizen Journalists to contribute news, views, and commentary. Government officials and political organizations, community activists, and others are invited to post announcements, events calendars, etc. and to join in the conversation.
Author status will be granted based on review of submissions. New registered users can also request Author permissions by e-mailing a proposed article summary to the site administrator using the 'contact' link in the navigation section. You will be notified if approved for Author status.
Please post responsibly!
- 超过三或四段的帖子应使用“ break tag”（<!--break-->），将“筋急转弯” /简介与正文分开。使用“ Brk”或“在光标处拆分摘要”按钮插入标签。
- Be civil and ethical, and don't be a jerk. Don't troll or post off-topic comments or personal attacks. Don't post anything threatening, libelous, abusive, obscene or pornographic. Don't promote anything illegal. Don't post any racist, homophobic, xenophobic, or any other type of hate speech. Don't post unsubstantiated gossip or rumors. Don't post private information about anyone else without their permission. Keep the profanity to a minimum, especially on the front page. Violators of these rules will have the inappropriate material demoted or removed, and/or their user ID, e-mail address, and/or IP address banned. All editorial decisions are final and management is under no obligation to explain them.
- 没有垃圾邮件或其他类型的商业广告帖子。有关本网站广告的信息， see here.
- All posted content is copyrighted by the original author. Original author will not post material which he/she is not authorized to distribute, such as material copyrighted by a third party. You may not copy or use content from KnoxViews.com without the original author's permission.
- All posted content is the responsibility of the original author. KnoxViews.com, The site publishers are not responsible for any material posted by original authors or guest commenters. By the act of posting, guest commenters and original authors of any material posted at KnoxViews.com indemnify and hold harmless KnoxViews.com and its publishers against any claim of abuse, infringement, liability, or tort and accept sole responsibility for the material they post on KnoxViews.com.
- KnoxViews does not automatically collect personally identifiable information about visitors. Similar to most websites on the internet, some technical information (browser type, operating system, IP address, etc.) is recorded for statistical purposes. This statistical information contains no personally identifiable information and is not publicly accessible.
- Visitors may choose to provide a user name and verified email address to complete the optional registration process. This information is kept private except the user name is displayed in relation to content posted by the user. Registered users may also allow other users to contact them by way of private messages or by email in their user profile contact form. Note that a registered user's email address is shown in the reply address of emails sent via contact form.
- KnoxViews will not intentionally disclose any information about any user except on subpoena or order by a court of competent jurisdiction. The only information that can be provided is that which is recorded in the site's database, which resides on servers operated by our hosting service. KnoxViews.com and its publishers reserve the right to charge a fee legal fees and other expenses for any research or other activity related to complying with subpoenas or court order for release of information.
- By using this website, users agree that KnoxViews and its publishers are not liable for accidental or malicious disclosure of private information from this site or its databases due to hackers, fraud, or actions of users, malicious or otherwise, or any other circumstances beyond our control whether foreseeable or not.
- Third-party advertisers on this site such as Google may use browser "cookies" to track visits to this and other websites, create targeted ads, monitor ad performance and the like. No personally identifiable information is recorded, and KnoxViews does not control or have access to this information. If you have questions about ads, cookies, policies, preferences, etc. you may contact the advertiser.
E-mail tips, info, press releases, etc. are welcome. When e-mailing the site administrator, please be specific regarding whether it is for publication and who to attribute. We will generally assume it is meant to be mentioned on the blog to help promote or advocate whatever it is you are promoting or advocating unless instructed otherwise.
- Montlake Dr和Barber Hill Lane永久关闭美铝高速公路 (2 replies)
- Tips to keep glasses from fogging 向上 while wearing a mask (5 replies)
- Some random thoughts before the Apocalypse (6 replies)
- National Buy Nothing Day (8 replies)
- The situation (376 replies)
- I want to give thanks (3 replies)
- 如果您靠近患有冠状病毒的人，则手机可以向您发送警报 (1 reply)
- Blackstock revisited (51 replies)
- 恭喜总统当选人拜登和当选副总统卡马拉·哈里斯！ (35 replies)
- Happy Days Are Here Again (2 replies)
- Coronavirus cases in Knox County over 16,600, 11/21/2020 (2 replies)
- Students face learning gap (1 reply)